- Increasing your online presence, you also enhance your brand awareness and visibility.
- This, in turn, leads to online leads and generates sales
- PPC is ideal for businesses that want results fast.
- Paid search ads
- Paid search advertising
- PPC (pay-per-click)
- CPC (cost-per-click)
- CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions)
Join the Institute of SEM training in India. Learn Search Engine Marketing courses and become an SEM certified expert with effective fees and 100% job placement*. SEM and Pay Per Click Training with Google Adwords Certification. Being Topper is India’s leading Digital Marketing Institute. Don’t just get educated, get trained, and placed in a Digital Marketing Career.
Technical SEO Audit
Overview of SEM/Adwords
- Understanding Search Engine Marketing
- How Search Engine Marketing works
- Tools of SEM
- Importance of SEM
- Why SEM?
Understanding Adwords Analysis
- How AdWords works
- Understanding AdWords – examples, case study
- Understanding the quality score
- Importance of quality score
- What is CTR & the importance of CTR?
Fundamentals of SEM
- What is PPC?
- The importance of PPC?
- What is a Display/contextual ad?
- The importance of Display/contextual ad?
- What is CPM, CPC, CPI
- Google AdWords tutorial
- Tools used for Analysis
Setting Up Adwords account & Campaigns
- Creating an account in AdWords
- Setting up a campaign
- Managing campaign
- What is keyword planner, calendar, title, etc
- Budget allocation
- Analyzing CPC
How to win SEM?
- Competitor Analysis
- Understanding the client needs
- How to upgrade and stay updated
- Mobile Marketing
- Core Logics of SEM
View some of our work and case studies for clients. We will work to deliver that strategy by building out your existing campaigns, or establishing accounts at new networks. It’s important to us that you own the accounts, and that you have a relationship with the network owners.