I hope you are looking to know about Content marketing strategy, or you want to know a; so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about to Content Marketing Strategy .
What is Content Marketing ?
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Simple Steps to create an Effective content Marketing !!
1. Who is your audience?
This is probably tough part. but it is the centrepiece of entire strategy.The quickest way to do this is to go off what you know about your existing customers. However, if you don’t have existing customers or if you don’t have buyer personas for your current customers, you’ll need to do a little Fossil.
- What makes them buy items or administrations like yours?
- Is it comes about do they hope to accomplish from items or administrations like yours?
- What impacts your purchasers as they assess choices?
- Which parts of contending items or administrations do they see as most basic, and what do your purchasers expect for each?
- What makes others not buy items or administrations like yours?
- What concerns make others trust that your item or administration isn’t their best alternative?
- How can you create a general layout?
It can be elaborate Sometime- you need to understand where to stop or what you include in it so i defined many things in points-
- Why are we creating content?
- Who are we addressing?
- What type of content do we need?
- where are we going to use it ?
- What are the end goals?
2. How can you identify your goals?(Micro or Macro)
Previously we are talking about ‘end goals’ because no matter how big or small it is, you need to define it in a real way.
But remember your goal should be : specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely.
Here are a few questions you and your team can start with:
- what are your monthly goals – objective wise?
- how much content is required to compliment those goals?
- what are the key performance indicators for content performance?
3. What Content of your audience like?
- This data should come mostly from doing the means above. On the off chance that you’ve decided your gathering of people is essentially on LinkedIn, at that point they may like top to bottom articles, whitepapers or slide decks. In the event that they’re on Facebook, at that point video and rundown posts may fit their style. In the event that they invest a not too bad measure of energy in Medium, long-shape narrating may be a solid match.
- The main goal is in content your audience is interested. so you don’t need to waste your time to creating the wrong type of content.
4. Create you unique story!!
On what topic you are writing,first search on that topic properly,take some suggestion.create your story like unique story. if you don’t have something of value to say; Why should anyone listen?
Do your homework in step one. If you have strong differentiation, you won’t be grasping at straws and copying competitors. You’ll have discovered your value positioning and the truth in your marketing story.
5. Define your value Proposition
If you are creating content for market purpose. you should know about proposition.what is it that you’re selling, to whom and why. Knowing what your business is selling is the only way to understand what kind of content you will need through the marketing plan’s execution.
Some question with that help you can understand easily
- are you seeking brand name promotion or product/service promotion?
- what is unique about your business?
- how is the customer going to benefit from it (value proposition)?
- does your value proposition vary from product to product/service to service?
6. How will you track the success of your content marketing?
the best part of this strategy is track and see it works.Think about how you can track success every step of the way — from traffic to engagement to conversion.
What tools will you need? Google Analytics? If so, will you need to set up goals in Google Analytics? Your strategy doesn’t have to be complicated to be effective. You just need something to remind you where you’re going and how far you’ve come.
- Follow these steps,
- write it all down,
- build on it as you go,
- you’ll be on your way to success.
7. Create a content Directory !!
it is important to take inventory of your content assets – even if you have just started off with it.
Some of the things that you need to take ‘stock’ of include:
- number of blogs
- number of landing pages
- social media accounts
- online media
- email lists
- guest posts
- inbound content
- keywords you rank for with the existing content
Read to find out What is Email Marketing and Software and Services
I hope you like this article. comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.