For SEO Cost indirect. You cannot pay to get to the first page but you may have to pay for SEO services if you cannot do SEO yourself. But in PPC you pay only when people click on your ad. You can use the Google keyword tool to calculate how much you can pay. PPC stands for Pay Per Click. It is an internet marketing model where the advertisers use the publishers’ website to market their products or services through ads. The publisher gets paid by the particular advertisers when a user clicks on their ads. It is a pull-type internet marketing of buying user visits to a site.
PPC stands for pay-per-click.
It is the standard term for advertising your
products and services on search engines, social media platforms and
across the web.
You may also hear PPC called cost-per-click (CPC) or
search engine marketing (SEM).
Now you know the name for those ads
that pop up when you search on Google.
1. You set up an account with a PPC advertising platform like Google
2. You choose keywords and demographic information to select an
audience to advertise to
3. You create ads to be shown to that audience
4. You pay each time someone clicks on your ads.
- Keywords Research.
- Creating Adwords Campaign.
- Bidding Strategy & Hacks.
- Campaign Optimization.
- Billing & Accounts.
- Search Advertising Module.
- Display Advertising Module.
- Landing Pages
- Creating of Ad Units.
- Geo Targeting.
- Compaign Designing and Launching.
- Compaign Optimization.
- Conversion Tracking.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Quick Actions: PPC gives immense traffic, quick results, and more hype branding in a short span of time.
- Negligible Initial Investment: Search engines do not charge fees to insert a ppc ad or to set up an account.the user pays only when someone actually clicks on his ad..
- Business Gets Notice Globally: A business can get global recognition,even if it has a small local setup.
- Instant Results :As compared to SEO methods, PPC ads can deliver fasterresponse, if quality ads are posted.