Website planning and Creation Course covers website ideas generation, domain and hosting selection, planning, understanding platforms, building a website through CMS. Design your website, polish your brand. Get armed with tools needed for web planning and development. The success of the website is measured in terms of the number of visitors to the site and the ease with which the visitors find the required information on your website. An effective and efficient website is highly influenced by how well interface is planned, designed and managed.
Introduction of Website Planning and Creation Course in India
It is a good exercise to constantly maintain SEO in thoughts as it directly affects your online performance and success. There is no higher time to get recognition on search engine optimization than when you are building your website as it could assist us to prevent lots of time ultimately. Knowing what keywords you need to effort to rank for makes it less difficult to comprise your website design and structure. If you don’t already hold a solid list of key phrases, take a look out at Google Keywords Planner.
It’s extraordinarily vital nowadays to have a mobile-friendly or reactive website as Google ranks them higher than people.
Topics To Be Covered
- Choosing domain name & Hosting
- Website development and responsive design
- Designing for usability, function, and effectiveness
- Website architecture and layout
- Types of websites- Static and Dynamic
- Portal vs Websites
- Tutorials and Online Setup
- Website planning & conceptualization
- Understanding websites, domain names, and domain extensions.
- Web servers & web hosting
- Defining objective/pages on your website.
- Put that objective in micro and macro activities.
- Creating a title along with your keyword.
Topics To Be Covered
- Creating a description together with your keyword.
- Identifying those keywords for your website which enables you to rank in search engine.
- Identifying primary and secondary key phrases on your website
- Integrating web performance and functionality
- Website wireframes
- Contemporary website designing
- Different types of websites – web, mobile, responsive, static & dynamic
- Top tools for evaluating
- Designing Blue Print in
- Raw blueprint
- Final blueprint
A website is a collection of webpages. It is a window to your business, available in front of your prospective customers 365*24*7. A person interested in your product/service can view those on your website any time of the day or night!
Website planning and creation course starts from understanding the basics of the internet and further advances to master the art of website planning and building static to full-fledged Dynamic, E-Mobile Responsive, Search Engine Friendly Websites, E-Commerce, News Portal, Marketplace, lead generation Portals, B2c Etc. via our Special Tools and open source CMS like Word press.
This being the first module in the training program, it emphasizes on building the basics of digital marketing starting from the scratch. This module will help you build strong fundamentals that would further help you in the advanced practical sessions