Create Account or Get Email Alerts When New Employees Join a Company
If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for Setup a Linkedin account, or you want to know about Linkedin; that how we can get an email alerts in Linkedin or how we can use a Linkedin Account. so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about How to setup a Linkedin Account.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the largest professional networking Job site available today. LinkedIn provides a way to connect with other professionals and helps you stay in contact with millions of users. LinkedIn is strictly used for exchanging knowledge, ideas, and employment opportunities and has increasingly become a leading tool for helping individuals expand their networks as well as find jobs in their field.
LinkedIn as a more dynamic and visual version of your resume. You can include traditional professional information, such as your education, expected graduation date, work experience, college awards, clubs, and hobbies. But rather than just listing this information, LinkedIn allows you to expand on each point. You can share projects you are particularly proud of, such as a PowerPoint you did for class or a brochure you designed for the non-profit where you volunteer.
How to setup an account on LinkedIn?
To set up an account you need to follow some steps
- Go to search and type sign up linkedIn
There is some option you need to fill it
- First name
- Last name
- choose email address
- Click on Join now
- Congratulations!! your account has been created
- If you want to post a job click on work and you will see the post a job option there.
Set up job alerts
- go to your profile and select the icon settings & privacy
- Select the option email address and save your email in this.
Get Email Alerts When New Employees Join a Company
Most people use LinkedIn to get email alerts for new job postings that match their interests but did you know that LinkedIn can also help track new hires made by a company? You can easily keep an eye on new employees joining your own company or a competitor.
HOW TO SET PEOPLE SEARCH ALERTS ON LINKEDIN
So how do you do it? Well this is similar to job alerts. All that you have got to do is to set up “people alerts” in LinkedIn. This way one will be intimated when an employee joins the tracked company.
Some steps to track down a company;
- Login to your Linkedin account and type the parent company name for example; Flipkart
Then lookout and choose the “people” search option from the search list.
- you can also have an eye on a particular branch or office at a particular locality. To do this, expand the locations section on your search results page and check out for the regions that you would prefer to have a record on. You can select the name of the country and the city the company is located in, give in its geographic region or can even make multiple selections.
- By hitting the “create search alert”, you are ready to track down a company of your desire. LinkedIn will notify you every week through a mail enlisting all the profiles that have joined the specified company in that particular week.
This feature of LinkedIn works only if the professional joining the company has updated his/her profile for LinkedIn to know that they have made a move from the previous to the next company.
If you like this article, comment and share this article. you can subscribe our newsletter for more articles.