How to Apply Adsense on YouTube
I hope you are coming on this page to know about YouTube Adsense and how we can apply Adsense on YouTube. How we can earn money by uploading a video on YouTube. so don’t worry you are on right page and you will get the right information about YouTube and Adsense.
What is Adsense?
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.
The good news is that Adsense is about the easiest way for bloggers or webmasters to start making money with their sites. After installing the ad code in your site, the Adsense spiders will crawl your site to see what all your pages are about.
How To apply for Adsense on youTube
Steps to Apply Adsense on youTube
- Go to YouTube homepage and click on sign in.
2. Now Sign in with your gmail account.
3. you will come back to your YouTube channel
4. Click on upload and select a video for upload
5. It will take some time in processing.
6. Go back to your channel and click on enable monetization.
7. Click on start.
8. Sign in your gmail account or you can also create a new account if dont have any.
9.Write Your right information here and click on submit my application
10. Click on accept after reading the terms and conditions
11. Now go to next step and click on start. After completing this, for Adsense approval, you need at least 10,000 views in one video.after that google will approve your Adsense application
12. You need to set Monetization preferences.like, how the ad will display on video. so select all of them and click on save.
13. Now go to videos and in videos go to Monetization option.
14.In Monetization click on Monetize with ads.
15. Click on your video link or search on YouTube your video link
16. Here you will see, the ad is displaying here.
I hope you like this article. comment and share this article.For new article you can subscribe our news letter.