HOW TO SETUP AN ACCOUNT ON HOTMAIL(Outlook)?
If you are coming on this article, I hope you are looking for create a Hotmail account, or you want to know about Hotmail; that how we can send An email from Hotmail or how we can use a Hotmail Account. so don’t worry, you are on right page. Here you will get the right information about How to create a Hotmail Account.
What is Hotmail?
Hotmail is free online email services Started by Jacksmith and Sagar Bhatiya in 1995, that was later acquired by Microsoft in December of 1997.It allowed users to read and send e-mail, wherever there is Internet access. Hotmail(Outlook.com)is a web-based suite of webmail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. One of the world’s first webmail services.
In February of 2013, Microsoft announced it would be moving away from the Hotmail brand and that it will start to move its more than 300 million users to the new Outlook.com brand. Although Hotmail no longer exists, all old e-mail addresses remain the same, just with the new Outlook online interface.
How to create a Hotmail(Outlook) account?
Follow the steps for creating a Hotmail account
- Open Hotmail website www.hotmail.com
- Click on create one
- Now click on get new email address.and type your new email id and password. click on next
- Add your first name
- Last name
- Select your country
- Select your date of birth
- Click to next
- Enter the letter’s in text
- Congratulation!! your account has been created
How to Send an Email in Hotmail?
- Sign in your email address and password
- Hotmail dashboard will open.Go to a new message and click on it.
- In new message you will see many options like;
- To– enter a correct email address to whom you want to send an email.
- Cc means carbon copy. For email, you use Cc when you want to copy others publicly.
- Bcc means blind carbon copy. Bcc when you want to do it privately. Any recipients on the Bcc line of an email are not visible to others
- Subject– regarding what you sending an email. if you have a right subject, write it otherwise leave it blank
- In the bottom side, there are many options like an attachment(you can send files from your computer ) to add the template, Font(you can change the font style), bold, Italic, text color, text alignment, underline, emoji.
- when you did it you can click on send option.
If you like this article, comment and share this article. you can subscribe our newsletter for more articles.